South Dakota 1900 ballot measures
November 6, 1900 ballot in South Dakota.Two statewide ballot measures were on the
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Investment of School Funds||Gov't Finances||Requires counties to invest the permanent school and endowment funds in specific bonds or in first mortgages upon farm lands|
|State Liquor Control Repeal||Alcohol||Repeals the state control of liquor|
- 1900 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968