South Dakota 1902 ballot measures
November 4, 1902 ballot in South Dakota.Three statewide ballot measures were on the
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Location of County Seats||Local Gov't||Requires three-fifths vote to move county seat from a location without a railroad station to a location with one|
|Lower Interest Rate on School Funds||Gov't Finances||Lowers interest rates on school funds from six to five percent|
|Municipal Debt Limits||Gov't Finances||Increases municipal debt for water, street railways and lighting projects|
- 1902 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
- Enabling Act and Constitution and the Laws Passed at the Seventh Session of the Legislature of the State of South Dakota, Chapters 87-89