For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1906 ballot measures
November 6, 1906 ballot in South Dakota.Four statewide ballot measures were on the
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Agricultural Drainage Referendum||Food & Ag||Declares drainage of agricultural lands a public purpose and allows the legislature to provide funding for such projects|
|Superintendent Qualifications Referendum||State Exec||Allows for additional qualifications for superintendent of schools|
|Penitentiary Twine Plant Referendum||Prisons||Creates tax to fund a hard fiber twine and cordage plant at the state penitentiary|
|Municipal Courts Referendum||Judiciary||Provides for municipal courts in larger cities in lieu of police magistrates|
- 1906 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
- Enabling Act and Constitution and the Laws Passed at the Ninth Session of the Legislature of the State of South Dakota