South Dakota 1910 ballot measures
- Six of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Five of the measures were veto referendums.
- One measure was approved and 10 were defeated.
On the ballot
|School Land Use Amendment||Resources||Allows specified public school lands to be used for general agricultural purposes|
|Change State Tax Structure Amendment||Taxes||Modifies state tax structure|
|Attorney General's Salary Amendment||Gov't Salaries||Increases the Attorney General's salary|
|Women's Suffrage Amendment||Suffrage||Grants women the right to vote|
|Debt Limit for Water and Sewage Amendment||Gov't Finances||Creates 10 percent debt limit for water and sewerage projects|
|Electoral Approval of Institutions Amendment||Admin of Gov't||Prohibits the state legislature from establishing new institutions without a vote from the people|
|VR||Locomotives Headlights Referendum||Transportation||Requires electric headlights on locomotives|
|VR||Removal of Officers Referendum||State Exec||Empowers governors to remove state and local officers|
|VR||Embalmer Licensing Referendum||Business||Requires embalmers to be licensed by the state board of health|
|VR||Congressional District Creation Referendum||Redistricting||Divides state into congressional districts|
|VR||State Militia Organization Referendum||War & Peace||Changes the organization, maintenance, equipment and regulation of the state militia|
- 1910 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |