South Dakota 1912 ballot measures
- One of the measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measure was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were veto referendums.
- All five measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Constutional Amendment 1||Taxes||Makes uniform the taxation of corporations with that of individuals|
|IndISS||Measure 1||Elections||Reforms the state primarily election laws|
|VR||Measure 2||Transportation||Requires locomotives to have headlights at nighttime|
|VR||Measure 3||Trials||Repeals laws regarding damages for trespassing animals|
|VR||Measure 4||Local Gov't||Provides procedure for removal of county seat from one location to another|
- 1912 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
- Constitutional Amendment, Laws and Measures Submitted to the Electors on November 4, 1912
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |