For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1920 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|Municipal Street Railway and Lighting Debt||Gov't Finances||Allows cities to incur added debt for street railways and lighting projects|
|Replace Board of Charities and Corrections||Admin of Gov't||Replaces the Board of Charities and Corrections|
|Soldiers' Bonus||Veterans||Provides a bonus to soldiers|
|Home Building Credits||Housing||Provides state credits for home building|
|State Salaries Set by Legislature||Gov't Salaries||Allows legislature to set state salaries|
|VR||Amending Prohibition||Alcohol||Amends state alcohol prohibition laws|
|IndISS||Primary Election Law||Elections||Amends the state primary election process|
- 1920 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |