For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1948 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Five of the measures were approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Veterans' Bonus||Veterans||Grants World War II veterans' bonus|
|Legislative Reapportionment||Redistricting||Provides for legislative reapportionment|
|Legislative Vacancies||Legislature||Allows governor to fill legislative vacancies|
|New Lease Options||Property||Allows lessees of public lands an option on a new lease|
|Tax on Public Shooting Areas||Taxes||Allows local unites on tax on public shooting areas|
|VR||Liquor Labeling||Alcohol||Prescribes age of liquor and size of container|
|IndISS||Sale of Liquor with Food||Alcohol||Prohibits sale of liquor where food is sold|
- 1948 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |