South Dakota 1950 ballot measures
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- All five of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Legislative Reapportionment||Redistricting||Provides legislative reapportionment based on census|
|School District Indebtedness||Gov't Finances||Limits school district indebtedness to ten percent of assessed property value|
|Educational Fund Investments||Gov't Finances||Transfers educational fund investments to Commissioner of School and Public Lands|
|Succession of County Officials||Local gov't||Allows county officials to succeed themselves indefinitely|
|IndISS||Sale of Liquor with Food||Alcohol||Prohibits sale of liquor where food is sold|
- 1950 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, Table 7. Results of Elections Concerning State Constitutional Amendments and Initiated and Referred Laws, 1889-1968
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |