For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota 1980 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- Four the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Judiciary||Relates to the appointment of judges|
|Amendment B||Taxes||Relates to real property taxes|
|Amendment C||Direct democracy||Prohibits the legislature from changing initiated or referred laws that have been voted on by the people|
|Amendment D||Direct democracy||Relates to legislative prerogative to amend initiated or referred laws|
|Amendment E||Legislature||Relates to length of legislative sessions|
|VR||Referendum 1||Hunting||Allows hunting of the mourning dove|
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Nuclear issues||Relates to regulation of uranium mining and disposal of nuclear waste|
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research: Referenda Elections for South Dakota 1968-1990
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |