South Dakota 1982 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Redistricting||Sets single member districts for the senate|
|Amendment B||Gov't Finances||Apportions fines to public schools and establishes interest rates on school land sales|
|Amendment C||Legislature||Changes the opening day of the legislature|
|Amendment D||Gambling||Authorizes games of chance|
- 1982 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research: Referenda Elections for South Dakota 1968-1990
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |