South Dakota Property Classification, Amendment A (2000)
The South Dakota Property Classification Amendment, also known as Amendment A, was on the November 7, 2000 ballot in South Dakota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was approved. The measure permitted the legislature to establish multiple classes of agricultural property for school taxation purposes.
|South Dakota Amendment A (2000)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 2000 ballot measures
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: 2000 Ballot Question Text
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|