South Dakota Disposition of Private Property, Amendment A (1990)
The South Dakota Disposition of Private Property Amendment, also known as Amendment A, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in South Dakota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have changed provisions for private lands that were taken for public use when the original owner was deceased when the use for the land came to an end.
|South Dakota Amendment A (1990)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research: Referenda Elections for South Dakota 1968-1990
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|