For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
South Dakota Income Tax, Amendment C (1990)
The South Dakota Income Tax Amendment, also known as Amendment C, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in South Dakota as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated. The measure would have prohibited the enactment of an income tax unless the revenue generated was dedicated to fund education and provide a replacement for taxes on real property.
|South Dakota Amendment C (1990)|
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- South Dakota 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research: Referenda Elections for South Dakota 1968-1990
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|