South Dakota state executive offices
State executive organization
The executive branch of South Dakota's state government includes appointed and elected officials. The following chart details the relationship among different offices in South Dakota's executive branch:
The following is a list of state executive offices in South Dakota.
- Attorney General of South Dakota
- Governor of South Dakota
- Lieutenant Governor of South Dakota
- South Dakota Director of Insurance
- South Dakota Public Utilities Commission
- South Dakota Secretary of Agriculture
- South Dakota Secretary of Education
- South Dakota Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources
- South Dakota Secretary of Labor and Regulation
- South Dakota Secretary of State
- South Dakota State Auditor
- South Dakota Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- South Dakota Attorney General election, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State election, 2014
- South Dakota down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- South Dakota gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- South Dakota state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in South Dakota in 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term South + Dakota + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.