For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Southampton County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Budgets are posted.
- The Board meeting minutes are posted.
- Phone numbers for all of the Board of Supervisors members are provided.
- Contact information for the Administrative departments is available, but not all of the officials can be contacted individually.
- Building permit applications and information are available.
- Audits are posted.
- Tax information is provided.
- No contracts are posted.
- No lobbyists are mentioned.
- There is no information about requesting public records under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
- Southampton County website
- Southampton County history and genealogy from the VAGenWeb project
- Southampton County on PublicRecords.OnlineSearches.com
- Southampton County on City-Data
- Southampton County on ePodunk
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |