|Alabama House of Representatives District 105|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Executive Director, Alabama Safety Institute|
Collier's professional experience includes working as the Executive Director of the Alabama Safety Institute and Legal Investigator for Cunningham and Bounds LLC.
Collier is a member of the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Council Board, Volunteer Mobile and Bayou Health Clinic Board and serves as Deacon at the Saint Elmo Bible Church.
Collier did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture and Forestry Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Mobile County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Criminal Justice (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Petroleum and Waterways (Ranking Minority Member)
Collier won re-election to the 105th District seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Collier raised $131,647 for his campaign.
In 2006, Collier collected $131,647 in donations.
Below are Collier's top five campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Farmers Federation||$11,788|
|Business Council of Alabama||$7,500|
|AL State Trooper Assoc||$7,000|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$5,500|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$4,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Spencer + Collier + Alabama + House + Legislature" Spencer Collier News Feed
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Spencer Collier's personal website
- Project Vote Smart - Spencer Collier
- Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Collier vacates seat (dead link)
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed November 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue Positions," accessed November 19, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed July 18, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed November 19, 2014
|Alabama House District 105
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|