|Georgia House of Representatives District 118|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Frye served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Budget and Fiscal Affairs Oversight|
|• Human Relations and Aging|
|• Science and Technology|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Spencer R. Frye was unopposed in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Frye ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 118. Frye defeated incumbent Keith Heard in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012. Carter Kessler defeated Christopher Perlera in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Frye defeated Carter Kessler in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 118, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 118 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Keith Heard Incumbent||44.7%||1,560|
Comprehensive donor information for Frye is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Frye raised a total of $56,645 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Spencer Frye's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Georgia State House, District 118||$56,645|
|Grand Total Raised||$56,645|
2012Frye won election to the Georgia House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Frye raised a total of $56,645.
|Georgia House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Spencer Frye's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$56,645|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Spencer + Frye + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Spencer Frye on the Georgia House of Representatives website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List" accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, accessed July 31, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division, "2012 Election Results" accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Frye, SPencer," accessed August 27, 2013
Ben Harbin (R)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 118
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |