Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate District 18|
|High school||Upson County High School|
|Master's||Mercer's Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics|
|M.D.||Mercer University School of Medicine|
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 18
of the Georgia State Senate
Price was born in Acworth, Georgia and grew up on a farm near Thomaston.
- Upson County High School
- Mercer University in Macon, Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Administration and Biology
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Doctorate of Medicine degree
- Internal medicine residency at the Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Mercer's Eugene W. Stetson School of Business and Economics, Master of Business Administration degree
- Studied at Mercer's Walter F. George School of Law
Price practices emergency medicine in a central Georgia hospital.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2012
Price ran in the 2012 election for Georgia State Senate District 18. Price was defeated by incumbent Cecil Staton in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012.
|Georgia State Senate, District 18 Republican Primary, 2012
Cecil Staton Incumbent
| Spencer Price
Ethics complaint against incumbent
On July 25, 2012 Price filed an ethics complaint against incumbent Cecil Staton. According to a press release from his campaign, Price alleges that Staton participated in, and benefited from, a conspiracy to divert funds from the Georgia Republican Senatorial Trust to their campaigns. Price also alleges that Staton received an in-kind donation in the form of campaign mailers from a political action committee also funded by the Georgia Republican Senate Caucus.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Spencer + Price + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Spencer Price News Feed