For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Springfield is the capital city of Illinois.
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- Contact information for the mayor and city council members is posted.
- Agendas and minutes are available for city council meetings.
- Building permit forms and zoning information are available on the website.
- Budget reports and audit reports are available.
- Information on bids and proposals is available.
- Lobbying information and ethics are not noted.
- There is no checkbook register available.
- There is no information on local taxes.
- There is no information on how citizens can access public records.
- Main article: Illinois government sector lobbying
Basic background information
- Official Municipality Name - Springfield
- Sangamon County, Illinois
- Legal Format – City
- Municipal Web Site
- Municipal Code (Ordinances)
- Main Street Address - 800 East Monroe, Illinois 62701
- Main Phone Number - 217-789-2200
- External Reference Sources – Wikipedia Entry Village Profile
Local community organizations
- Chamber of Commerce
- Public Library Phone: 217-753-4900
- Historical Society Phone: 217-789-2377 Fax: 217-789-2380
- City of Springfield
- Springfield information
- Detailed Profile
- City of Springfield links
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce