Springville Union Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure O (November 2009)
November 3, 2009 ballot for voters in the Springville Union Elementary School District in Tulare County,where it was defeated.
If Measure O had been approved, it would have authorized the school district to borrow $6,735,000.
- These final election results are from the Tulare County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure O: "To improve the quality of education, shall Springville Union Elementary School District be authorized to acquire, improve and construct school facilities, including a cafeteria/multipurpose room for school and community use, new classrooms to relieve overcrowding, modernization of facilities, new community and student sports fields and qualify the District for State matching funds, by issuing $6,735,000 of bonds at interest rates below legal limits with an independent citizens’ oversight committee and NO money for administrative salaries?"|
- Springville Union Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure L (May 2009)
- School bond elections in California
- Measure O election results
- List of local ballot measures in Tulare County on November 3, 2009
- Voter Guide to Measure O
- Porterville Recorder, "Voters kill Springville school bond measure," November 4, 2009
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.