St. Clair County, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- County board members are listed with contact information.
- Meeting minutes, meeting schedules and agendas are all available.
- Building and zoning information is available.
- Property tax information search is available.
- County tax information is provided in the code of ordinances.
- Budget is not published.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The site does not disclose whether the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- Main article: Illinois government sector lobbying
St. Clair County Transit District had a lobbying contract with Sorling, Northrup, Hanna, Cullen & Cochran for $40,000 in 2009. The lobbyists represented the government before the Illinois state legislature.
- St. Clair County official website
- St. Clair County Free Public Records Directory
- St. Clair County Recorder's Website
- St. Clair County on Epodunk
- St. Clair County Board of Education Website
- St. Clair County State's Attorney's Website