|Maine House of Representatives District 22|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4. 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Guerin is a former school teacher.
Guerin graduated from the University of Maine with a B.S. degree in Elementary Education.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Guerin served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Guerin served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Inland Fisheries and Wildlife|
Guerin won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 22. Guerin ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated David Slagger (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Stacey Guerin Incumbent||73.8%||3,653|
Guerin won election to the 22nd district seat in the November 2nd general election. Guerin was unopposed. 
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 22 (2010)|
|Stacey Guerin (R)||3,507||86% |
Gurein defeated Bruce Hanson in the June 8 Republican primary by a margin of 741-289.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Guerin raised $2,004 in contributions. 
Her top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $1,504 to her campaign.
Guerin and her husband Joseph have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Stacey + Guerin + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House rejects bills to tighten abortion rules, create fetal rights - Lewiston Sun Journal
- Maine House rejects bills to tighten abortion rules, create fetal rights after ... - Bangor Daily News
- Maine House Strongly Endorses GMO Labeling Bill - MPBN News
- Maine lawmakers approve $6.3B budget; veto likely - Danbury News Times
- Maine lawmakers give first nod to state budget - Greenwich Time
- Another LePage veto upheld, with help from House Republicans - Morning Sentinel
- House sustains LePage vetoes of bills to ban smoking, study sales tax - Bangor Daily News
- Democrats kill bills that would have given rights to fetuses, changed abortion ... - Bangor Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Stacey Guerin on LinkedIn
Christian Greeley (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |