Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 30B|
Bell ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 30B. He lost against Greg Crockett and Wendy Horman in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. Robert D. Gorgoglione Sr. is running for the Constitution Party. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives District 30B Republican Primary, 2012|
|Stan J. Bell||28%||1,103|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Bell + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Court: Ariz. citizenship proof law illegal - Daily Caller
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: Senators turned immigration over to secret meetings and ... - Daily Caller
- Cheryl Mills, Clinton cover-up expert, strikes again - Daily Caller
- What do They know about you? An interview with NSA analyst William Binney - Daily Caller
- Suspect named in Santa Monica rampage that left four dead, one gravely injured - Daily Caller
- Betsy McCaughey on how she took apart the 'Gang of 8? immigration bill [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Report: NSA formally asks DOJ to open criminal investigation into leaks - Daily Caller
- Independents blame White House for IRS scandal - Daily Caller
- Poll: Many Americans blame welfare for 'persistent poverty' - Daily Caller
- WOW! 10-year-old stuns 'America's Got Talent' with incredible voice [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found