Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 46b|
|Bachelor's||New York University, 1981|
|J.D.||University of Washington, 1998|
|Ph.D.||Johns Hopkins University, 1989|
|Place of birth||Brooklyn, NY|
|Profession||Boundary plasma physicist, owns Lippmann Law Firm|
Lippman's introductory statement to Patch.com:
- "I was inspired as a young man by the gas lines in 1973 to solve the energy crisis, and so I became a boundary plasma physicist. Now, after four decades of all of our hard work, the World looks much brighter. We are on the verge of energy revolution. Free energy may be just around the corner. Even solar panels on your roof make sense. So what does Government do? Impose a tariff. 'There is a Destiny which has the control of our actions, not to be resisted by the strongest efforts of Human Nature.' George Washington 12/9/1758"
Lippman was disbarred by the Washington Supreme Court in 2008 for financial misconduct while he was practicing law.
Lippman ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 46b. Lippman was defeated by Sarajane Siegfriedt and Jessyn Farrell in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stan + Lippman + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Lippman lives in Seattle, WA. He is single.
- Project Vote Smart Profile
- Campaign Website
- District 46 Introductory Statements collected by Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Patch
- Interview with Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Patch as Mayoral candidate
- Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Patch, "Smith on Politics: Introductory Statements from 46th Legislative District Candidates," accessed August 2, 2012
- The Seattle Times, "County-exec candidate Lippmann was disbarred for misconduct," June 14, 2009
- Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Stanley Lippman," accessed August 2, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |