Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 12a|
Morse's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Farming is our economic heart and soul. Unrealistic standards and practices, imposed by non-farmer legislators, threaten our well being."
- Excerpt:"Our forbearers built dams to provide affordable electricity for rural homes. We must vigorously defend attempts to erode our right to enjoy what earlier generations have sacrificed to provide."
- Excerpt:"We must forge a better educational opportunity for our children, and provide a reliable funding stream. In fact, our state supreme court has mandated this in it's McCleary decision."
- Excerpt:"I will fight for the right to conduct business under reasonable laws so that our small business owners can help fuel an economic recovery."
Funding for Municipal Infrastructure
- Excerpt:"I will work to protect funding sources so that municipal entities can adequately provide you with sewer, water, roads, fire halls, EMS, and the like. "
Morse ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 12a. Morse ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Cary Condotta (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 12a, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Cary Condotta Incumbent||64.9%||32,767|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stan + Morse + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |