|Pennsylvania State House District 94|
|1993 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||York, PA|
Saylor attended Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He currently works for Jesse S. Saylor Plastering Company, Incorporated as Vice President.
Saylor served as Chief Assessor for York County from 1979 to 1987. He then joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1993. He has served in that position since, representing the 94th District. He currently serves as Minority Policy Chairman, but in the 2011 session he will serve as the Republican Whip.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Saylor served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Joint State Government Commission|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Saylor served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Joint State Government Commission|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Saylor served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
Saylor ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 94. Saylor defeated Kelly Henshaw in the Republican primary on April 24 and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 94, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Stanley Saylor Incumbent||100%||25,410|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Stanley Saylor Incumbent||58.5%||4,075|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 94|
|Stanley Saylor (R)||14,892||71.8%|
|Mettatta Barbour (D)||5,842||28.2%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 94|
|Stanley E. Saylor (R)||22,013||73.2%|
|Deb Tillman (D)||8,060||26.8%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Saylor received $92,727 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Stanley Saylor's campaign in 2010|
|Pennsylvania Associated Builders & Contractors||$7,000|
|Pennsylvania Bankers Association||$3,000|
|Appel Jr, Louis||$2,200|
|Total Raised in 2010||$92,727|
Saylor is single.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Stanley + Saylor + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hospital lobby fears they might not get Medicaid subsidies - Arizona Capitol Times
- House approves gas tax credit bills - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Court ruling ends 2-year redistricting battle, affects York's representation - York Dispatch
- Pa. House OKs tax breaks for natural gas vehicles - The Mercury
- Air Quality: Cleaner cars, cleaner air - The Sentinel - Carlisle Sentinel
- 'Marcellus Works' Event Highlights Aqua's Fleet Conversion to Compressed ... - Wall Street Journal (press release)
- Rev. Joe Neal Anderson - Clarksville Now
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Saylor
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- ↑ "Republican Caucus Chooses Smith, Turzai, Saylor as New House Leaders," Pennsylvania Independent, November 9, 2010
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 94
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |