For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
States with veto referendum only
(Redirected from States with referendum only)
- A state government enacts a new law;
- A group that opposes the new law collects enough signatures within the statutory timeframe in that state to place that new law on a statewide ballot for the voters to either endorse it as a law, or to withhold their approval.
- Maryland signature requirements
- New Mexico signature requirements
- Forms of direct democracy in the American states