For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 89|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Hawke served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Marine Resources|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Stephanie Hawke was unopposed in the Republican primary. William Coombs ran as an unaffiliated candidate. Hawke defeated Coombs in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 89, General Election, 2014|
Hawke ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 61. Hawke ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent W. Bruce MacDonald (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 61, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||W. Bruce MacDonald Incumbent||55.2%||2,945|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephanie + Hawke + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 89
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives - Representative Stephanie Hawke
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |