Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, South Dakota, at-large District|
Strong initially declared to run in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing South Dakota's at-large District. She did not acquire enough signatures to get on the ballot. She submitted 2,018 signatures but Secretary of State Jason Gant ruled that 100 signatures were invalid, which left Strong below the required 1,955.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephanie + Strong + South Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Emily's List Endorses Allyson Schwartz For Pennsylvania Governor - Huffington Post
- Scandal Politics: The Downstream Effect - NPR
- South Dakota judge orders legal fees in candidacy lawsuit - KSFY
- Stephanie Herseth Sandlin wont run in South Dakota - Politico
- Judge orders legal fees paid by Strong in Gosch candidacy lawsuit - Rapid City Journal
- Noem talking to potential supporters on a Senate bid - The Hill (blog)
- IRS scandal puts the caffeine back in tea party - McClatchy Washington Bureau
- Weiland Is Democrats' Best Hope in SD, for Now - Roll Call
- First Thoughts: The White House's terrible, horrible Friday spills over - NBCNews.com
- Gabriel Gomez's Mitt Romney-esque problem - Washington Post (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found