|Vermont State Senate Caledonia District|
|Profession||Educational Consultant, Amos Natural Science Education Services (ANSES)|
Amos stated the following about his political philosophy in a biographical submission to Ballotpedia:
- "Renewable ""Green"" energy stimulus programs
- 100% Broadband and Cell phone coverage in Vermont
- Small business /jobs development
- Full funding for mandated programs in schools
- College loan forgiveness programs for graduates living and working in Vermont
- Support local foods networks
- Forest management programs
- Universal healthcare
- Lowering taxes on middle class"
- See also: Vermont State Senate elections, 2012
Amos ran for election in the 2012 election for Vermont State Senate Caledonia District. Amos was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Amos + Vermont + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- [Bio submission, August 24, 2012]
- Official primary candidate list