Stephen Bloom, Oregon
|Oregon Public Utility Commission|
|December 1, 2011 - Present|
|November 30, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. John Kitzhaber (D)|
|Bachelor's||Stanford University (1970)|
|J.D.||Willamette University – College of Law (1977)|
Bloom began his legal career as a law partner with Kottkamp & O’Rourke, LLP in 1981. From 1988-2005, he served as a U.S. Magistrate Judge for Eastern Oregon. Bloom volunteered with the Peace Corps from 2005-2006. From 2006-2007 he was ABA/CEELI Rule of Law Liaison for Judicial Reform, and from 2007-2011 was General Counsel for Everpower Wind Holdings, Inc.
- J.D., Willamette University – College of Law, 1977
- California State University, 1973
- BA, Stanford University, 1970
- Dartmouth College, 1966 - 1968
Oregon Public Utility Commission (2011-present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Bloom + Oregon"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
|Oregon Public Utility Commission
| Succeeded by|