Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Plymouth District|
|[www.stephencoulter.com Campaign website]|
Coulter's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Control Healthcare costs
Uncontrolled Spending Growth
Unfunded Pension Liabilities need to be addressed
Taxpayer Funded Benefits for Illegal Immigrants
Improve the current business climate
Coulter ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Plymouth District. He was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent James Cantwell (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourth Plymouth District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||James Cantwell Incumbent||68.4%||16,128|
Coulter and his wife Joan have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Coulter + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- [www.stephencoulter.com Official campaign website]
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Stephen Coulter on Facebook
- Stephen Coulter on Twitter
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |