For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Stephen H. Kim
|Stephen H. Kin|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Attorney General of Illinois|
Kim served as a special assistant to former Governor Jim Edgard, advising him on matters of international trade and Asian Affairs. He also worked at the Illinois Department of Commerce and Community Affairs as an International Trade Specialist, where he directed the state's export promotion and trade activities for Asia, as well as for the Illinois State Chamber of Commerce as a director of export and international trade directing the chamber's international trade department.
- Chair, Korean American Coalition of the Midwest
- Former Board Member, American Cancer Society- Northeast Unit
- Former Board Member, Northeastern Illinois University Foundation
- Former Board Member, Korean American Community Services
- Former Board Member, Illinois State Treasurer Judy Baar Topinka Asian Pacific American Advisory Council
- See also: Illinois Attorney General election, 2010
- 2010 Race for Attorney General - Republican Primary
- Stephen H. Kim ran unopposed in this contest.
|2010 Race for Attorney General - General Election|
|Democratic Party||Lisa Madigan||64.7%|
|Republican Party||Stephen H. Kim||31.6%|
|Green Party||David Black||2.2%|
|Libertarian Party||William Malan||1.5%|
According to Follow the Money, Kim has raised $24,225 in 2010 for his state attorney general campaign as of September 22, 2010.
Listed below are the top five contributors:
|Se Hum Kong||$5,000|
|Citizens for Christine Radogno||$1,000|
Citizens for Steve Kim
P.O. Box 2536
Northbrook, IL 60065
Phone: (773) 678-2243
- Steve Kim for Illinois Attorney General 2010 Campaign website
- Steve Kim's Facebook profile
- Steve Kim's Twitter account
- Project Vote Smart - Stephen H. Kim biography