|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 201|
|December 1, 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Germantown High School|
|Bachelor's||West Chester University|
Kinsey earned his B.S. from West Chester University and his M.B.A. from Eastern University.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kinsey served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Children & Youth|
|• Gaming Oversight|
|• Human Services, Democratic Secretary|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Stephen Kinsey defeated Lamont Thomas in the Democratic primary. Kinsey is unchallenged in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 201 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Stephen Kinsey Incumbent||54.2%||4,201|
Kinsey ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 201. Kinsey defeated Michael Ellis (Pennsylvania) and Karl Gamble in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was unchallenged in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 201, General Election, 2012|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 201 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Stephen Kinsey is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Stephen Kinsey raised a total of $74,455 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 19, 2013.
|Stephen Kinsey's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 201||$74,455|
|Grand Total Raised||$74,455|
2012Stephen Kinsey won election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Stephen Kinsey raised a total of $74,455.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Stephen Kinsey's campaign in 2012|
|Laborers District Council||$5,000|
|Friends Of Leanna Washington||$2,500|
|Burns, Patrick J||$2,500|
|Citizens to Elect Dwight Evans for State Representative||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$74,455|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kinsey has four daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Kinsey + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Rep. Kinsey's personal website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Stephen Kinsey on Facebook
- Stephen Kinsey on Twitter
- Stephen Kinsey on LinkedIn
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- www.stephenkinsey.com, "Meet Your Rep.," accessed May 12, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Kinsey, Stephen," accessed September 19, 2013
John Myers (D)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 201
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |