Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 48|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan-Flint|
|J.D.||Detroit College of Law|
Kennedy is an attorney with a private practice in Mt. Morris. He has a B.A. from the University of Michigan-Flint (1984), and a J.D. from the Detroit College of Law (now the Michigan State University School of Law) (1988).
Kennedy ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 48. He is running against Patrick F. Gleason and Pam Faris in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 48 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Kennedy's father relocated his family to Flint in 1963 to work for General Motors after eight years in the U.S. Air Force. Kennedy and his wife Lisa have been married for 25 years with two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Kennedy + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Money tangle: The IRS and its tea party tempest - San Jose Mercury News
- Bobby Jindal Praises Ken Cuccinelli During Virginia Republican Convention - Huffington Post
- Pop and Jazz Music - New York Times
- Marco Rubio Takes On Obama's Transformative Narrative - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Meet the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Class of 2013: An Overview of the ... - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Cable News Is Just As White And Male As The Rest Of The Media - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Arena Grand Prix, Charlotte: Connor Jaeger Completes Distance Sweep - SwimmingWorldMagazine.com
- Gary Peters Running For Carl Levin's Senate Seat, Michigan Congressman ... - Huffington Post
- CNN's Morning Show 'New Day' To Debut June 10 - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Jeff Zucker Reportedly Snubs MSNBC WHCD After-Party - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 [http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=433933343303276 Steve Kennedy for State Representative - 48th District, "Stephen Kennedy Declares Candidacy for 48th District House Seat," May 11, 2012. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |