Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23|
|2008 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Palmer served as a delegate to the Republican Party Convention in 1996.
Palmer graduated from Cromwell High School. His professional experience includes working as a senior elected technician for Vicor Corp from 1995 to 2008, and a test engineer for Lockheed Sanders from 1969 to 1993. Palmer served as a staff sergeant in the United States Air Force from 1961 to 1969.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Palmer served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Palmer served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Environment and Agriculture, Clerk|
Palmer won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 23. Palmer advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Palmer was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Palmer was elected by finishing eighth in the Hillsborough 6 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives taking one of the eight potential seats there. Palmer (5,612) finished behind Cynthia Dokmo (7,123), and Robert Rowe (6,630), Peter Bergin (6,531), Gary Daniels (6,415), Robert Willette (6,403), William Belvin (6,091), and Shannon Chandley (5,730). He was followed by Michael Sroka (5,199), Peter Stearns (4,814), Nan Stearns (4,751), Milli Knudsen (4,701), John Bernard Mendolusky (4,219), Len Gerzon (4,216), Roger Tilton (3,905), David Micciche (3,681), Peter Hansen (2,805) and others (47) who were presumably write-ins.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Palmer was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
In 2008 Palmer did not raise any campaign donations.
Palmer and his wife, Antoinette, have one child; Michael.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Palmer + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- A roundup of local sports briefs, news and announcements - Concord Monitor
- Did Milford Reps Help Kill the Casino Bill? - Patch.com
- HUFFPOST HILL - Tornado Hits Oklahoma: Congress Sends Tweets, Maybe Help - Huffington Post
- Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul Push For Hemp Legalization In Senate Fight - Huffington Post
- MONDAY MUSINGS: Baseball in full swing - Middletown Press
- Classical and Opera - New York Times
- New Wampanoag casino design released - Cape Cod Today
- St. Tammany youths 'Jumpin' Into Summer' fun at Covington Trailhead ... - NOLA.com
- OFA On Climate Change: Obama-Allied Group Enters The Climate Wars - Huffington Post
- Pressure for summer budget deal eases ? Sanford crushes Colbert in SC special ... - Politico
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- ↑ The Page, "Santorum Scores More Granite State Support," January 2, 2012
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ New Hampshire Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ "New Hampshire House of Representatives official election results"
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ Campaign donations
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Palmer