Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Rhode Island|
|Profession||Real estate/mortgage professional|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Teresa Tanzi is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Stephen Tetzner is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Tetzner ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 34. He was defeated by Christopher Wilkens in the Republican primary on September 11. Incumbent Teresa Tanzi ran unopposed in the Democratic primary.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 34 Republican Primary, 2012|
Tetzner and his wife, Barbara, have one son.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Tetzner + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Rhode Island House of Representatives District 34
- Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 25, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 12, 2012
- Tetznerforri.com, "About the Candidate," accessed August 20, 2012