is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 25
of the Maine State Senate
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will consist of a primary election on June 10, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014.
- See also: Maine gubernatorial election, 2014
Woods ran for election to the office of Governor of Maine. He withdrew from the race on August 20, 2013, and endorsed opponent Mike Michaud (D).
- See also: United States Senate elections in Maine, 2012
Woods ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Maine. Woods ran as an Independent. He was defeated by Angus King in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. Senate, Maine General Election, 2012
|| Cynthia Dill
|| Charles Summers
|| Andrew Ian Dodge
|| Danny Francis Dalton
|| Stephen Woods
|| Blank Votes
|Source: Maine Secretary of State "United States Senate Election Results"
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Stephen + Woods + Maine + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Stephen Woods News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Bangor Daily News, "Steve Woods withdraws from Maine gubernatorial race, says Michaud ‘will restore honor and integrity to the Blaine House,’" August 21, 2013
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, "November 6, 2012 General Election - Office Listing of Candidates Filing," June 1, 2012