|Michigan Director of Labor and Economic Growth|
|December 2012 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 31, 2013|
|Appointed by||Gov. Rick Snyder (R)|
Arwood also serves as the Unemployment Insurance Agency Director and a LARA Deputy Director overseeing Employment Security and Workplace Safety.
Prior to joining LARA, Arwood served as U.S. Regional Director at Windlab Developments, USA, LTD. He also served as deputy director at the Michigan Jobs Commission under Governor John Engler, was director for the House Of Representatives Programs and Policy, as well as the National Federation for Independent Business-Michigan.
- Graduate, James Madison College at Michigan State University
Michigan Director of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (2012 - present)
Arwood became acting Director in December 2012 and permanent director in January 2013.
Arwood was named as permanent director of the Michigan Director of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs by Gov. Rick Snyder (R) on January 31, 2013. Arwood has been serving as acting director since December 2012.
Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
P.O. Box 30004
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 373-1820
Fax: (517) 373-2129
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Arwood + Michigan + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan Director of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Labor Commissioner
- Governor of Michigan
- Rick Snyder
- Lake Superior Community Partnership, "Hilfinger joins Michigan Economic Development Corporation as chief operating officer," November 2012
- Governor Rick Snyder, "Snyder appoints Arwood as LARA director," January 31, 2013
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Official Website, "LARA Executive Team," accessed January 23, 2013
|Michigan Director of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
2012 - Present
| Succeeded by|