|Michigan House of Representatives District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||September 17, 1966|
|Place of birth||Garden City, Michigan|
Boron's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||In short, Steve's platform is:||”|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Robert Kosowski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Steve Boron was unopposed in the Republican primary. Kosowski faces Boron in the general election.
Boron won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 16. He ran as a Libertarian Party candidate and was defeated by Robert L. Kosowski (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Boron has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Boron + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 16
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Steve Boron on Facebook
- Steve Boron on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Committee to Elect Steve Boron, "Issues," accessed October 16, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |