is a 2014 Independence Party of America
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
Carlson won the Independence nomination in the primary on August 12, 2014.
Carlson was previously a 2012 Independence Party of America candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 4th Congressional District of Minnesota.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Minnesota, 2014
Carlson is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Minnesota. Carlson won the Independence nomination in the primary on August 12, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. Senate, Minnesota Independence Party Primary, 2014
| Kevin Terrell
| Jack Shepard
| Stephen Williams
| Tom Books
|Source: Minnesota Secretary of State
- See also: Minnesota's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
Carlson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Minnesota's 4th District. Carlson ran as the candidate for the Independence Party of America. He lost to Democratic incumbent Betty McCollum and Republican contender Tony Hernandez in the November general election.
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Carlson + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Steve Carlson News Feed
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 11, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Minnesota - 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 12, 2014
- ↑ ABC News, "General Election Results 2012-Minnesota," November 7, 2012
- ↑ Open Secrets, "Summary:Minnesota's 4th Congressional District 2012" accessed May 1, 2013
- ↑ FEC "Reports Images," accessed August 1, 2012