|U.S. House, Texas, District 4|
|Bachelor's||Southern Methodist University, 1974|
|Master's||University of Texas, San Antonio, 1976|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
Clark earned his bachelor's degree in Political Communication from Southern Methodist University in 1974. He went on to receive his master's degree in Environmental Management from the University of Texas, San Antonio, in 1976. Clark has worked in a number of positions and is currently a telecommunications executive.
Clark's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Support lower taxes and smaller government
- Defend our Second Amendment freedoms
- Stand up for our traditional conservative values
- Work to create new jobs
- Support the right to life for the unborn
- Protect private property rights
- Support tort reform to reduce frivolous lawsuits from personal injury trial lawyers
Clark and his wife, Marlene, have six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Clark + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |