|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 9
of the Oregon State Senate
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Frank ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon Senate District 9. Frank was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Fred Girod (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012
||Fred Girod Incumbent
|| Steve Frank
Frank was endorsed by: International Union of Operating Engineers Local 701, OSEA, SEIU 503, and Linn-Benton-Lincoln Central Labor Council of AFL-CIO.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve + Frank + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Steve Frank News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the Senate," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 Oregon State Senate Official Primary Results," accessed May 23, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 23, 2014
- ↑ Vote4stevefrank.com, "Home," accessed October 31, 2012