|Oregon State Senate District 9|
|Stayton City Council|
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Frank ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon Senate District 9. Frank was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Fred Girod (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Fred Girod Incumbent||64.3%||33,278|
Frank was endorsed by: International Union of Operating Engineers Local 701, OSEA, SEIU 503, and Linn-Benton-Lincoln Central Labor Council of AFL-CIO.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve + Frank + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pro Report, presented by POWERJOBS: Eric Holder on AP: 'I recused myself ... - Politico
- Write-ins seek school board seat - Statesman Journal
- Oregon State Men's Rowers to Dedicate Shell in Honor of Former State Senator ... - OSU Beavers
- Grading Every Team's Undrafted Free Agent Signings - Bleacher Report
- Wonkbook: Obama's Cabinet is almost filled, but what about his other ... - Washington Post (blog)
- Senate Democrat Baucus to retire, may boost tax revamp - Reuters
- Senator Max Baucus, Montana Maverick, to Retire - The Fiscal Times - The Fiscal Times
- Bike stars shine at BTA Alice Awards - BikePortland.org
- UPDATE 4-Senate Democrat Baucus to retire, may boost tax revamp - Reuters
- School Denies California Teen, Audrie Pott, Reported Bullying - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found