Questions about whether to recall Steve Fuhr, Wayne Bates, Kathy Sutton, and Patricia Witte from their positions as elected officials of Genesee Township, Michigan, appeared on the November 8th, 2011 ballot. All four recall targets were retained in their seats.
On November 13, Genesee Township resident Tom Joubran filed a recount petition with the county clerk’s office. The stated reason for the recount is to "to clear up concerns that fraud or mistakes altered the results reported in the final county issued by the Genesee County Clerk." The County Board of Canvassers is reviewing the request and will decide whether or not to order a recount.
- Votes to recall Steve Fuhr: 961
- Votes to retain Steve Fuhr: 2,213
- Votes to recall Wayne Bates: 962
- Votes to retain Wayne Bates: 2,210
- Votes to recall Kathy Sutton: 924
- Votes to retain Kathy Sutton: 2,243
- Votes to recall Patricia Witte: 915
- Votes to retain Patricia Witte: 2,256