|Former candidate for|
|Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Kerrigan ran for election as Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts. Kerrigan won the Democratic nomination in the primary on September 9, 2014; He and gubernatorial running mate Martha Coakley faced the Republican ticket of Charles D. Baker and Karyn Polito and three Independent tickets in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michael Edward Lake||19.7%||86,037|
|Election Results Via:NECN. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 100% precincts reporting.|
|Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts, 2014|
|Republican||Charles D. Baker/Karyn Polito||48.5%||1,041,640|
|Democratic||Martha Coakley/Steve Kerrigan||46.6%||1,001,279|
|United Independent||Evan Falchuk/Angus Jennings||3.3%||71,144|
|Independent||Scott Lively/Shelly Saunders||0.9%||19,192|
|Independent||Jeffrey McCormick/Tracy Post||0.8%||16,125|
|Election Results via New York Times. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 100% precincts reporting.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Kerrigan + Massachusetts + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Steve Kerrigan for Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts, "Home," accessed April 22, 2013
- Massachusetts Live, Holyoke Mayor Alex Morse endorses Democrat Steve Kerrigan for lieutenant governor of Massachusetts, February 20, 2014
- Massachusetts Live, "Democrat Steve Kerrigan endorsed by former Mass. Lieutenant Governor Evelyn Murphy," July 30, 2014
- Massachusetts Live, "Lieutenant governor candidate Steve Kerrigan endorsed by Norfolk County District Attorney Michael Morrissey," August 6, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |