For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Indiana Commissioner of Insurance|
|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Mitch Daniels (R)|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska|
|J.D.||University of Nebraska|
Prior to joining the Indiana Department of Insurance (DOI), Robertson worked for the Conseco Insurance Group for nearly a decade. He was also general counsel of the Nebraska Department of Insurance and a military policeman. In 2008, Robertson became director of the Title Insurance Division at the DOI and went on to become deputy commissioner of the Title and Bail Bond Division.
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law
Insurance Commissioner (2010-Present)
Robertson has served as Indiana Commissioner of Insurance since 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Robertson + Indiana + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners, "Stephen Robertson bio," accessed September 6, 2012
- ‘’Insurance Journal, “Robertson Selected to Lead Indiana Insurance Department,” October 14, 2010
- Journal Gazette, "Reappointing gaming, ethics chiefs among Pence’s moves," January 5, 2013
- Insurance Journal, "Robertson Selected to Lead Indiana Insurance Department," October 14, 2010
|Indiana Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|