Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 3|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Years of service||1962-1967|
Winter's professional experience includes working as an airline captain for American Airlines. He served as a Naval Aviator in the United States Navy from 1962-1967, achieving the rank of Lieutenant.
Winter earned his BA from California State University, Los Angeles in 1962.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Winter served on these committees:
- Executive Departments and Administration
- Special Committee Public Employee Pensions Reform, Clerk
- Joint Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules
Winter ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 5. Winter was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Winter won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Winter advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Patricia McMahon (D) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 3 general election (2010)|
|Steve Winter (R)||997|
|Patricia McMahon (D)||848|
In 2010, a year in which Winter was up for re-election, he collected $988 in donations.
Winter and his wife, Loa, have two children.
Recent newsThis section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve + Winter + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Marco Rubio's Immigration Push Cools GOP Grassroots Fervor, But 2016 ... - Huffington Post
- Bobby Jindal Has Had Enough Of All The Self-Reflection Bobby Jindal ... - Huffington Post
- Britons in favour of leaving the EU are far from 'isolationist John Bulls' - Telegraph.co.uk
- Lawsuit against EPA delayed until Obama unveils new climate plan - Daily Caller
- GOP staffer claims to live on food stamps without problems, suggests cutting more - Daily Caller
- Elbert Guillory: Democrats have ignored problems facing the black community - Daily Caller
- York High School Class of 2013 top students - Seacoastonline.com
- 'Obama phones' given to people promising to sell them for drugs, money [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- From gyms to simulators, the non-golfing revenue generators - Golf Club Management
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010