is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 9A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Steve Worthley was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ryan Kerby defeated Howard Rynearson in the Republican primary. Worthley will face Kerby in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 9A Republican Primary, 2014
| Howard Rynearson
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Worthley ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 9A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by incumbent Lawerence E. Denney (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 9A, General Election, 2012
||Lawerence Denney Incumbent
|| Steve Worthley
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve + Worthley + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Steve Worthley News Feed
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," accessed May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012