|Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourth Bristol|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
January 5, 2011
|Profession||Salesman, The Allied Group|
D'Amico is a salesman with The Allied Group.
He is a Troop Committee Member with Troop 1 - Seekonk, Boy Scouts of America, and is a member of the Lions Club and the Seekonk Democratic Committee.
- Health Care Financing Joint Committee
- Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Joint Committee
- Global Warming and Climate Change
D'Amico was unopposed in the primary election.
On November 4, 2008, D'Amico won re-election for the Massachusetts House of Representatives election for the Fourth Bristol district. In this election he raised $17,990-; of that total $15,565- (86.5%) was from in state contributions and $2,425- (13.5%) was from out of state contributions.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives - Fourth Bristol district|
|Steven D'Amico (D)||16,073|
D'Amico raised $17,990 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East||$1,000|
|Massachusetts Federation of Teachers||$600|
|Electrical WOrkers Local 223||$550|
- Steven D'Amico's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Steven D'Amico
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008
- Steven D'Amico on Facebook
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Bristol 4
2007–January 5, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |