Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirteenth Middlesex District|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Thirteenth Middlesex District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Thomas Conroy Incumbent||88.8%||1,951|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steven + Hakar + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Wickedlocal.com "Town Election 2007," Accessed August 16, 2012
- ↑ 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 26, 2012
- ↑ 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," Accessed September 6, 2012
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |